The Wisconsin International Law Journal is seeking essay submissions for its online compendium, Jus Gentium. Below are the requirements for a submission to be considered for publication:
1) Submissions must be 500–2,000 words, including footnotes.
2) All footnotes must conform to the 21st Edition of the Bluebook.
3) Submissions must be in word document format.
4) Submissions must relate to a topic in international law.
5) Submissions should include the findings of a pre-emption check.
6) Submissions should be timely and relate to current events
Once complete, articles should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Wisconsin International Law Journal’s Senior Program Editor, Jake Joling, at email@example.com.